The EMPAQT project team invites you to promote your project, research, policy or practice at the
The conference will take place from 2 till 4 May 2018 in Marma Hotel, Istanbul.
The conference topics are:
• European policies for tackling ESL
• Communication as a tool for prevention ESL
• Best practices in education of disadvantaged groups
• Social and Emotional learning
• School councillors - roles and challenges
• Teachers’ qualification for inclusive education
• Raising students’ engagement for education
• Multi-systemic (Multi-partner) approach for tackling ESL
The conference invites teachers, researchers, PhD students, psychologists, school counsellors and pedagogy experts, policy and decision makers in education, representatives of the Ministries of education, local authorities and other stakeholders to present and exchange ideas about pedagogical tools and other solutions for tackling Early School Leaving.
The official languages of the conference are English and Turkish. Simultaneous translation will be provided at the plenary sessions.
A dissemination area for materials and outcomes from implemented projects and initiatives, and an option for poster session will be available.
The conference participants will receive certificate for participation.
The conference host is:
SOYAÇ is established in 2010 with the principal aim to develop research and application projects to assist in the rehabilitation of street children and children at risk. It is the first and the only center of its kind in Turkey, operating within a university context. The Center’s projects are carried out with active involvement of undergraduate and postgraduate university students from different departments (from psychology to fine arts) who work with socially excluded disadvantaged people.
The conference co-organisers are:
• Trakia University, Bulgaria
• Center for Creative Training Association, Bulgaria
• Institute of Education Sciences, Romania
• AFP Patronato San Vincenzo, Italy
• Muğla İl Milli Eğitim Müdürlüğü, Turkey
• Maltepe University, Research and Application Centre for Street Children, Turkey
• University of Malta, Centre for Resilience and Socio-Emotional Health, Malta
• Regional Department of Education-Silistra, Bulgaria
To get in touch with the conference organizers, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Тhe project EMPAQT (ref. No 564547-EPP-1-2015-1-BG-EPPKA3-PI-FORWARD) is implemented with the support of the European Commission under the Erasmus+ program, Key Action 3: Forward-Looking Cooperation Projects. The texts on this website reflect only the views of their authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.